VPS Hosting is of two types – Windows and Linux. While Windows VPS has Windows as its operating, Linux VPS has linux operating system. They both are equally useful and have the same performance, but Windows VPS is more popular of the two. Windows VPS is also known as Windows Virtual Server and is more popular because it is very easy to use because of its interface.
VPS Hosting is a new hosting solution available in the market but is very much popular among people around the world. More and more people are going for VPS Hosting. It is more popular among the website developers as it allows them to install and uninstall any software and program on their virtual server. Also VPS Hosting offers better control, security and customization.
Now in this article we would discuss the benefits a Windows VPS or a Windows Virtual Server offers to website developers –
• Website developers need a testbed for testing their website created by them before they can put them live on the internet. Windows VPS offers them that testbed. This is possible because a Windows Virtual Server has a Burstable RAM in place. You never run short of resources. Website developers can test and host multiple websites on the same virtual server without affecting their performance. That is why it is known as a best VPS.
• The next great feature of a virtual server is that different control panels. Plesk is a type of control panel and is available with your VPS along with other features (best VPS).
• A Windows VPS is able to update itself automatically as and when updates are available so it is the best VPS for anybody who uses it.
• Also a virtual server can be rebooted independently as and when you feel the need of rebooting it. This is possible because it has a separate and an independent operating system.
• Website developers can also customize their Windows Virtual Server as per their requirements. Lots of applications and programs such as ASP.NET, ColdFusion and PHP are very much compatible with a Virtual Server. Because of the compatibility of these applications with a Windows VPS, website developers prefer this type of VPS Hosting.
• Another advantage of a Virtual Server is that it is very cheap (cheap VPS). So any website developer can afford it.
Windows VPS allows website developers to use all these features and it then becomes easy for them to develop good quality websites. So after looking at the above benefits one can very well understand why website developers prefer buying a Windows Virtual Server.
UCVHOST provides best Windows VPS (Windows Virtual Server) plans at very cheap rates (Cheap VPS). We give support 24/7 so that you are able to solve your issues, if any, as soon as possible. Just visit UCVHOST and try our plans with a 30 day money back guarantee.