VPS Hosting is technology that is based on virtualization in which a physical server is divided into small servers by creating a virtual partition. This virtual partition allows each virtual server to have its own identity and hence can act as an independent server just like a dedicated server. This is the reason why a VPS Hosting solution is getting popular day by day.
Windows VPS Hosting and Linux VPS Hosting are two forms of VPS Hosting. People usually opt for Windows VPS Hosting as it has a user friendly interface and is based on a GUI (Graphical User Interface). Windows VPS is also known as a Window Virtual Server. Windows VPS or a Windows Virtual Server is cheap, flexible and can be customized, and so is also known as a Cheap VPS or Best VPS. Not only a Windows VPS or a Windows Virtual Server can act as a hosting solution but can also used for other purposes such as email VPS or as a backup for storing your files and information. Businesses are using Windows VPS or Windows Virtual Server as an email VPS as it is cheap and more reliable for setting up communications system. Using a Virtual Server for email is becoming very popular as it lowers their costs and still provides all the features that a dedicated server would offer at a fraction of its price.
There is an uptime of 99.999% in case of a Virtual Server which means that it might take hours to bring the dedicated server up but a VPS can be brought back online in a few minutes. Your email VPS supports Microsoft Outlook as well as AJAX based applications in collaboration with contact features and calendar so that it becomes easy to plan your things.
While going for email VPS lots of things should be kept in consideration. You must choose the right VPS Hosting provider as well as the right plan for your email VPS. By right plan we mean to say whether you have selected the right bandwidth as well as RAM for your email VPS. So before buying an email VPS solution for yourself here is a 10 point checklist for you so that you select the right one for you.
1. Price – The first thing you need to check is the price of the email VPS. Lots of VPS Hosting providers are available in the market that provide this service at different prices. So you need to plan your budget well so that you don’t end up buying a VPS that does not suit your budget.
2. Features – Also you will have to lay down your requirements and the features that you would need on your email VPS. By features we mean Microsoft Outlook, contacts management software etc.
3. Money Back Guarantee – You must also check whether the VPS Hosting provider gives you a 30 day money back guarantee with your VPS or not. This policy gives you enough chance to test their services.
4. Control panel – You must make sure that your email VPS should not have a control panel that requires some extra skills to manage it. If it does, it should be avoided at all costs.
5. Technical Support – Your VPS Hosting provider should be able to give you technical support 24/7, 365 days a year as this makes sure that all your issues are rectified as they arise.
6. Security – Your email VPS should have SSL certification. This makes sure that your VPS is secure.
7. Hardware Specifications – You will have to specify your needs well based on your project so that right kind of server can be put in place for you.
8. Restrictions – Some VPS Hosting providers might limit you on the amount of emails you can send and receive in one single go. So you must check this limit with your hosting provider before buying an email VPS for you.
9. Reviews – You can also go through the web and check about the reviews of your VPS Hosting provider. This will be able to give a fair idea of other people’s experiences.
10. Flexibility – You must also look for a plan and the provider which allows you to upgrade or downgrade your email VPS as per your needs.
After going through the above checklist you will be able to find the right kind of email VPS for you.
UCVHOST provides the best Email VPS services. Our VPS Hosting plans (Windows VPS/ Windows Virtual Server) are the cheapest (Cheap VPS). We give an uptime of 99.999% for your server which is backed by a support service that is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Just try our plans with a 30 day money back guarantee and you will never regret your decision. Visit UCVHOST now.