Hosted Exchange Server is one of the great products by Microsoft that is most widely used around the world for email purposes by organizations. Hosted Exchange Server is feature rich and offers lots of advantages to its users.
Here are some of the most important advantages of a Hosted Exchange Server –
- It helps businesses to access their emails from anywhere in the world, all they need is an internet connection. You are no longer dependent on your laptop or desktop to access your emails.
- You will be able to better prioritize your tasks and other everyday activities.
- By using Microsoft Hosted Exchange Server you will be able to coordinate schedules of your employees and will also be able to manage calendars.
– You can also manage your resources in office such as equipment and conference rooms etc.
The list of advantages does not end here, there are a lot more which you will see once you get on with a Hosted Exchange Server for your business needs.
Managing Hosted Exchange Server
It requires a lot of management and effort to manage and organize a Microsoft Exchange Server in-house. You will require enough finances, human capital as well as lot of time to maintain Microsoft Exchange Server. If you are planning to host your own Microsoft Exchange Server then you will be required to spend thousands of dollars on its hardware, software and set up. Also you will be required to hire support staff to manage it on a day to day basis which can be expensive.
So the better option for any business would be to go in for a Hosted Exchange Server. With this option you will have your own Microsoft Exchange Server without having to spend on purchasing hardware, maintaining and managing it. You can free up your finances as well as human capital somewhere else in your business for other activities instead of maintaining an exchange server. This way you can earn more profits.
When you choose to go in for Hosted Exchange Server then you will be able to use your Exchange Server as a hosted service. You will be able to get all the benefits of Exchange by just paying a monthly fee to your hosting provider.
Some other features of Hosted Exchange Server
- Low costs – you can reduce your costs by using hosted exchange server. You do not have to pay for the hardware or software or just pay for the consultants that you would be required to hire to maintain it.
- Support – You will get support from your hosting provider that will host your exchange server. They will make sure that your server is always up and running all the time.
- Anytime Access – You can access your email, contacts, tasks, calendar etc from anywhere in the world.
- Higher Productivity – Your workers can perform more efficiently when they are on a Hosted Exchange Server.
- More Reliability – Your hosting provider would give you support 24/7 which will help you to fix your issues as and when they arise. UCVHOST is one such provider.
Overall we can say that Hosted Exchange Server is the best and the most efficient solution to manage your business emails and better coordinate your business.
UCVHOST is the leading provider of Hosted Exchange Server. Just visit UCVHOST and try our service and other plans (Windows VPS, Cheap VPS, Forex VPS, Email VPS, Plesk VPS, MS SQL VPS, Shared Hosting, Linux VPS, Hyper-V VPS ) with our 30 day money back guarantee.